.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

tolerate everything in moderation

Monday, December 25, 2017

It's Christmas time

I forgot I had this photo.
I think it's the only one I have of our mom.  It was certainly a great surprise.  And uber thoughtful.
It's been a long time, and I've just gotten used to her not being around that I don't bother remembering.  Not having photos up certainly helps in that department.  The only photos I have are on this blog.

It's not displayed anywhere.  I think it was in the back basement somewhere near my hockey equipment.  She's making sure i don't injury myself, and that my equipment doesn't stink.

Tresa says it smells, but i've smelled stinky gear.  Mine smells like fresh air.  And not Farm Fresh Air!





Remember it's the season for love and giving.
Not marketing and sales.


















Thinking about the sick and less fortunate.


And those not sick should count themselves lucky.
Like these two.

Criscoe xmas