.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

tolerate everything in moderation

Friday, August 28, 2020

Zoom-b-day

We haven't gotten together in what seems like ages.  But when we do.  It's always a funny sequence of comments and jibs and jabs.

And it's like we picked up where we left off.  These guys/gal are some of the reasons I am the way I am.  We are all part of each other's family.


I've known these dudes since my elementary and highschool...and we are missing our token girl in this pic, but her internet sucks at the cottage.  She did join us but I was having so much fun I didn't think to snap a screen shot until we restarted the 2nd zoom mtg that evening.

It was a birthday wish.  Thanks for Anne for adding another TODO item


to my long list to get these guys together.   I was in the middle of working on the flooring upstairs and didn't even have my computer connected.  I was trying to get people together.  Not everyone is using the same msging platform.  Frig not everyone was responding.  Except for Derrick and Sandra. Heck I didn't think I'd get this done.  But I think she knew that I'd get it done.  I'd get email reminders every so often for progress.  I could tell she's a PM.  I even recorded it for the last brother to break the 50 year over the hill mark.  Everyone was telling me why don't you just get him on this Zoom?  I D K.  But i think it was supposed to be a surprise?  That was one the requirements I got from Anne. Damit.  Quit changing the scope!  At least I delivered what was asked.


That's the dude we did this for...the immigrant cleaner/nanny/driver with his oxyclean tabo ass on the couch.

Happy birthday Baloney!