.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

tolerate everything in moderation

Friday, March 18, 2005

30, 29,...

29 days and counting...

We just wanted to say thanks to everyone over at the Toronto Western, Toronto General, UNH, and the The Social Committee for all the baby stuff, and I'm talking LOTS of stuff - from baby blankets to pampers to books to bottles. Tresa and I were really surprised and touched by it all. This kid is already spoiled. And from today's response it was kicking and moving around like crazy. I guess the baby was as delighted as we were and thanks you all too.


Happy Pre-Birthday to me...

As well, a special thanks all my buddies at my work and some of my former co-op students for all the baby stuff. It was all an unexpected surprise! Just to put into perspective, most of the people at my work are guys, so they did their best and it was great! They went out of the box and really surprised me - it was their version of a baby shower, except with beer.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you guys have the same bouncer we have for Liam, just a different fabric design. It's good. The baby can sleep in it since it reclines.

-T

Mon Mar 21, 11:38:00 PM EST

 

Post a Comment