.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

tolerate everything in moderation

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

30 weeks 5 days



This was taken back on Feb 11/05. Which I think was 30 weeks and 5 days. I've been getting kind of lazy posting these things.

Tresa says you can see the face clearly. Not sure if it's because I'm just the father, but it's not that clear to me. The picture shows the face. So you can kind of make out the nose and lips and eyes.

The kid is kicking a lot. Especially in the ribs. Guess I would be too if I was confined to a bag in a belly. The kid is oriented almost upside down. I didn't realize that for the last little while, I was talking to the butt end and not the head.

So the baby is about 7 o'clock position. No wonder the kid has everything backwards. Sleeping hours are reversed, position is reversed. I'd be getting a serious head rush. I guess that's why they cry when they get out. They have a huge headache. Someone give me some tylenol or something! Plus all the bright light. How would you feel if you'd been in the dark for 9 months then BOOM...floodlights are on you. Turn OFF the lights!

We're in the last 7 weeks of the pregnancy and we've got the kid's closet done. I've been stockpiling on baby wipes (someone told me you go through tons of these). Tresa's got her diaper bag. We're trying to organize everything so that we don't have to dig deep inside the closets for stuff. Or buy whatever we're looking for again. Tresa's getting lots of heart burn lately. Not sure if it's from the kid or from her eating habits.