.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

tolerate everything in moderation

Friday, December 31, 2004

Let's be politically correct: Seasons Greetings

Ah, what the heck. Let's be daring - Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

We have had a pretty good christmas holidays. Lots of food, lots of kids and more food and more kids and even more eating. I think I've gained about 5 to 8 lbs just from eating. Tresa says she really feels pregnant now. She thinks she's really popped out. I think I've popped out. We've got lots of left over turkey and stuffing and soup (oop we finished the soup). We even had leftover lichon and cuchinta but the lichon is gone, too bad Teen you missed a good pig. I think there was even ube. I seem to remember some purple food.

It never seems to fail we always get a white christmas. This year we got a white and cold Christmas and a wet new year. Shovelling was tiring. Santa should bring me a snowblower for next year. HO HO HO hold the payments.

Well an update on the baby. I'll have to put up a picture (front, back and side - I remember Jen). We're are at 6-1/2 months now and still going strong. Especially the snoring. Oh ya, it's the baby that's snoring, everything that is loud, burping and odourificus is the baby (must take from my side: except for the loudness). Ya think I'd sleep through this easy since I can sleep through a train passing our campsite by about 80 ft. But for some reason the snoring just wakes me up. Surprised it doesn't wake her up. Guess pregnancies put a cone of silence around the mother, except for the nose and mouth.

Tresa feels good, actually very good, this has been a good pregnancy for her. She's very happy, skin looks good, always in a good mood. She's enjoying her pregnancy. She says that she could stay pregnant. I think it's because it's comforting, plus we're still pretty mobile right now and the kid isn't screaming or crying or throwing up stuff.

Well whatever happens in the near future, the baby has been a great gift to us. Better than any spa or pedicure or even a big screen LCD tv! Not sure what the feeling is like, but she's way happier than when they open the doors after waiting for hours in the cold and finding all the great deals at the Umbra sale, or when she finds some designer stuff at Winners for a fraction of the retail cost at Sears or Holt or wherever. She says the baby is like a warm feeling inside, like a warm hot water bottle.