.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

tolerate everything in moderation

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Happy Birthday To Our Favourite Sons


Happy birthday from Ninong going out to Tyler

He's actually a few years older, 4 to be exact, but I couldn't find a recent picture. I only have the wonderful memories in my mind. Of Tyler pulling the fire alarm. Yes...way to go kid.
Anyways, this is probably the best picture I have. Cause you don't see the eczema on his face. He looks much better now and can talk your ear off. As well as show you many games on his Gameboy, but he's as happy now as he is in the picture. And that's all that matters. Hey where's that gold superman symbol and chain I got him for his christening?


Look how Happy I am. Thanks UNCLE for everything, you are the best!

This photo is a couple of years old too, but I thought I'd share it with everyone.
At least he's smiling, not like the one below where he's holding a blackfly. That's not a gift from me, it bit him on the back, but the bug died because it couldn't find blood, it only hit bone.


Our Favourite Son, Nephew, Brother, whatever...

Happy Birthday to Ryan!
He's now 12 years old. I think. Yes now that I think of it. That's right he's twelve.

No band-aids this year.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday Ryan!! Ya, I know you probably don't read this blog, so I'll have to give you a call.

Gee, could Ty & Liam look more like twins!

T

Fri Nov 05, 11:54:00 PM EST

 
Blogger Ray said...

What are you kidding Teen? They don't look like twins. I think you have white man's syndrome. You know when they think that all asians look alike?

Maybe you should clean your glasses.

Sat Nov 06, 10:40:00 PM EST

 

Post a Comment