.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

tolerate everything in moderation

Sunday, October 24, 2004

Wishing upon a suka star

Ya, no more anonymous comments. I couldn't write about anything else except the heckling.
But I'm still encouraging people to write and post comments. And remember to keep it clean! The kids look at this blogsite too.

This site is rated a 'G' for general or 'F' for family or is that 'P' for pam-ily for those Taglish folks.

The season is almost upon us and we should all be in GRRRREAT spirits from all this blogging and laughing. So here's the beginnings of a new list for this Christmas.

It's been updated and I think I've removed all of the 2003 wishes. So here you go everyone, just like I promised.
Not everyone is on there, and if you want to be added send me an email. Or if you can think of something that someone wants, let me know. I can't think of everything! Or if you just want to speak up. Post a comment man. Don't think, just type.

2004 Christmas Wish List


Anonymous Anonymous said...

What do you mean I need a spine?? I've got a spine. I tell you to shush or leave me alone don't I ? And look, I'm witty, it just doesn't come out instantaneously. But when it does, watch out!

T

Sun Oct 24, 09:10:00 PM EDT

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You forgot to add "No more patis" to Chris' list.

T

Sun Oct 24, 09:11:00 PM EDT

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And you forgot to add to Teen's List:

1) A food processor that I can put on the counter and never use.
2) A bike that will sit in the garage and I will never ride.
3) More baby food for Liam so that he'll have enough to last him until he's a teenager
4) A maid so Chris doesn't have to clean the house.
5) A Filipino Nanny to take care of Liam while I watch soap operas.

-C

Sun Oct 24, 10:20:00 PM EDT

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Teen also needs lessons on how to sit on a yoga ball. She keeps falling off of the one we have while trying to read my posts.

-C

Sun Oct 24, 10:23:00 PM EDT

 
Blogger Ray said...

Teen, I'm scared..oooh. Gonna watch out for that wit.

Have you ever tried putting an orange on top of a grape fruit? It's almost physically impossible. Two round objects are tuff to put on top of each other.

Sun Oct 24, 11:51:00 PM EDT

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Look cousin, I thought you're supposed to keep this blogsite clean. What kind of message are you sending to the kids when you keep picking on me? I'm gonna beat you up the next time I see you.

T

Mon Oct 25, 08:50:00 PM EDT

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Additions to Ray's list:

1) grammar lessons
2) an American credit card
3) a new victim, so I don't have to pick on Teen anymore
4) people to comment on my blog & pretend they care
5) anti-heckling software for my blog

T & C

Mon Oct 25, 09:03:00 PM EDT

 
Blogger Ray said...

It is clean, there's no bad words or anything like that. It's just your interpretation of what I write. Besides you pick on my grammar, and I appreciate it and I LISTEN! It lets me know you are reading each and every line and care about what I write.

See that's the difference.

Tue Oct 26, 07:27:00 AM EDT

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Item" to add to my wish list:

Liam (including drool and face rash)

Fran

Tue Oct 26, 01:17:00 PM EDT

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Listen, I've only been pointing out your grammar mistakes only in the past month. How long have you been picking on me?? FOREVER!!


T

Tue Oct 26, 07:03:00 PM EDT

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Franny, I think you & Anne will have to fight it out with Liam - more obsessed cousins!

T

Tue Oct 26, 07:04:00 PM EDT

 

Post a Comment