.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

tolerate everything in moderation

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

the SukaBoy Post

Anyone there? Hello? Hello?

I get very few comments on my blogsite although I know people are reading. I like comments. It provides fuel for the fire. It gives me stuff to write about.

So click on comments link. For all my family members out there not versed in any sort of technology except the telephone or the tv remote or whether the light in the fridge stays on. Follow the steps below:

1) Move your mouse cursor over the "comments" link at the end of each blog and click the left button. If you're on a Mac, clickthe only button on the mouse.

2) Then the blog will come up and then there'll be a "post a comment" link. And click that link.

3) If you don't have a blogger account, click the sign in anonymously link. For the Taglish folks only. That means. They don't know who you are. Like a spy. You know James Bond.

4) You'll then see an editor screen similar to an email composer screen. If you've never seen one. I'm at a loss for words, except bad words and with a baby on the way. Foul language is not an option.

5) Then type your comment, and sign your name if you signed in anonymously.

6) Spell check, cause Jen will comment.

7) Click "Publish your comment"

8) Then pat yourself on the back, because a grade 2 can do this.


Ray, Tresa and the baby thanks you for your time.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

All this pressure! I have to give a comment. Why are you giving me homework?

Wed Oct 20, 07:39:00 PM EDT

 
Blogger Ray said...

who posted this? I think someone at least made a post but forgot a step and forgot to sign their name.

Wed Oct 20, 08:08:00 PM EDT

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey don't mock apple picking. I mean nature is beautiful, you know and precious. I mean only God can make a tree -- probably because it's so hard to figure out how to get the bark on.

Thu Oct 21, 09:42:00 AM EDT

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is this comment thing working? This is my first attempt. What do I do now? I'm going to push the publish button. Here I go........

Thu Oct 21, 05:20:00 PM EDT

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's Thursday and there is no new information on here. What a slacker! I need to find out more about your life.

Thu Oct 21, 05:21:00 PM EDT

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i had to read the instructions so many times til i got this right...i posted it on the wrong thing i think.

Thu Oct 21, 11:13:00 PM EDT

 

Post a Comment