.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

tolerate everything in moderation

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

OB Gynie

Sounds like an old ritualistic chant. Ohhhh-beeeee guy-neeeee. Ohhhh-BEEE GUY-neee. Like I'm raising the dead or something. I see dead people. oooo-scary.

So today is when we meet the doctor that's going to be taking care of Tresa and our baby. I've been reading some books. I kinda stopped reading because 1) it's hard to read on my bike on the way to and from work and 2) it was scaring me. Lots of things in there that were stressing me out.

Don't take this, make sure you take this. No hot baths. Don't lift heavy objects. Work out and exercise.

I don't know what to do, cuz I did my duty. I produced Man! My boys worked.
Not sure if we do an ultra sound today or not.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, youv'e made a request for comments..so I'll comment, but you'll have to guess who this is (well actually I am too lazy to set up my own profile, so) ...I def recall walking around aimlessly while on vacation and shopping! Tell Tresa not to have any MSG for the baby, lots of veggies is a better bet. No hot peppers like in Thailand!

Hope the ultra sound goes great!

Tue Oct 05, 10:13:00 AM EDT

 

Post a Comment