.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

tolerate everything in moderation

Thursday, October 14, 2004

Lucky number 13

We're now in our 13th week. Tresa is starting to show - just a bit. And it really depends on what she wears. I took a photo of her, but I have been prohibited from posting the picture. The photo doesn't show her face or anything, just the belly. But I think I've been banned from posting any photos of her during these next 6 months. But there's a link below and you can see from other women who are at the 13th week, what they look like.

We were looking at some other photos of people in their first pregnancy for comparison and Tresa is fairly small. So I think she's happy about that. See: http://pregnancy.about.com
We have our ultrasound appointment tomorrow so we're excited. This is the for sure one. Once I get the picture, I'll post it up as soon as I get it.

So far only the immediate family knows, I was called Tita Puri, but I only got the answering machine. Her outgoing message sounds like she heard the beep that tells you to start recording and it caught her by surprise (pronounced in filipino: sur-price), but she maintained her composure, as always, by starting off "Oh. Hello we're not here right now..."