.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

tolerate everything in moderation

Friday, October 08, 2004

tired of being tired

Tresa's doing okay, she's just tired. This has been a tough week for me too. Lots of things going on at work. Lots of change. Most times change is a good thing. I've been feeling really tired. Kinda scared that when the baby arrives. I'm screwed. If I'm tired now. I'm thinking I better get all the rest I can, cause I have no hope in hell of getting more rest in April. Oh God help me. Please.

I had met two of my co-workers from my team that are from California and Hawaii. Ya man...surfer boy. He's from a family of professional surfers. And he was the black sheep, the only one with a legit job. Two great guys. I'll look forward to working with them.

We met our doctor who'll be delivering our baby. Funny thing too. I ran into my sister on the way there and she asked me what I was doing and said that I was just going for a walk. Some people in our family know already. Most don't. I should just send a mass email and point them to this site. But I was hoping to have an ultrasound to show. But that won't happen for a few weeks. But we did hear the heart beat the other day. And it sounded amazing. I was just in awe that something so tiny and living is inside of Tresa. Really chokes me up. Actually scares me. Guess it's a female/mother thing to have something living inside. I think I had something living inside me, but I think it was a parasite. A tape worm...but no. That was just a dream. oooo-scary.