.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

tolerate everything in moderation

Friday, October 22, 2004

Poster Boy

Okay, this posting thing has gone out of wack. I took off the anonymous option for posting cause no one signed their name. I put it back in because, I realize now that people just want to comment and get heard, but not take any accountability. That's okay, being heard is the first step towards --- FREEDOM! Well, not really freedom, but communication and it's good we have a forum to 'speak' on.

Now did I write that grammatically correct? JEN, I know that's YOU!

A quote from Teen: "I'm going to BEAT you UP!"

Just kidding. Have fun. Let's get all of our intro-verted relatives out of the dark confines of their domiciles and into the LIGHT. The light is good. Look to the light.

Then hit "publish".

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So give us an update on impending father/motherhood. Too much posting on posting.

-Chris (The one does not fear signing his name)

Fri Oct 22, 03:58:00 PM EDT

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Forum schmorum.

What's this about FREEDOM? Are you expecting us to paint our faces blue?

Fri Oct 22, 05:14:00 PM EDT

 
Blogger Ray said...

I'm going to call you NoFEARofPostingBoy,
AWESOME way to lead the way to the high road, Chris.
I'll try to indicate when I'll post next.

This weekend I'll do another one. NOT on posting, but on other stuff..
I think that's the end of that topic.

Fri Oct 22, 05:17:00 PM EDT

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hope you're spending more time with your wife than on the computer.

Fri Oct 22, 08:55:00 PM EDT

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, how come you keep mentioning Chris' name in a positive light, but then you're so negative about your own family? are you a homo or something?

Fri Oct 22, 08:59:00 PM EDT

 

Post a Comment