.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

tolerate everything in moderation

Thursday, October 21, 2004

Sign your name after an Anonymous Comment

what do I have to do ETCH it into your foreheads?

after you write a comment, DON'T hit the publish button until
you write your name below the comment.

What's wrong with you techno-iliterate people?

Here's an example:


I am going to post a comment on what I did today.

  • did I clean the house? no.

  • did I do the laundry? no.

  • did I watch TV? YES!


luv Teen



There DONE! Now you can hit "Publish Post"

Now give yourself a boot to the head and burn that highschool diploma if you got one and didn't forge it.

Blogger Ray said...

You don't have to be flexible, just grab a boot and throw it at your head.

Fri Oct 22, 10:43:00 AM EDT

 

Post a Comment