.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

tolerate everything in moderation

Thursday, December 09, 2004

Alive and kicking

5 months and 1 week. Tresa's just beginning to feel the baby kicking. Or was it me trying to recover some room on the bed. No no, I'm sure it was the baby. It was snowing that day and I guess the baby was trying to get my ass out of bed before the snow got worse. Well it was too late. It was a white and slippery on the way to the office that monday morning.

And the snow kept coming down. No matter what, I always seem to wait until the first snow fall accident filled day before I put on my snow tires on my car. I think the news had indicated that there were 150+ accidents that day. And it was pretty slick on the roads. As I was waiting for the bus at the three way stop I was watching the cars and trucks set off their ABS brakes.

And as always, the snow doesn't last. It poured like crazy the next day. Now I was just worried about it freezing and turning to ice. Doesn't matter what kind of tires I have there's nothing preventing the slip sliding.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, where's the update to this site?

-C

Mon Dec 20, 01:37:00 PM EST

 

Post a Comment