.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

tolerate everything in moderation

Monday, November 22, 2004

Maddi: I Feel Like a Woman!




So who is that I see in the photo? Maddi! It's you. So where's the southern drawl nanny? And I'm not talking aboot Shania, cuz she's Canadian, I'm talking aboot the American mamma. Is that what you were looking back at?

So after looking for about an hour online for the photo, I found it. Just when I was about to give up and head upstairs.

So this is really cool. She made it on the front page of the National Post. Without being in handcuffs or something. Just for being in the right place at the right time. Way to go Maddi. Your family is proud (that you didn't make a face).

And a movie review on DVD rentals: Johnny English. So bad I can't even give it any thumbs down. Don't even rent this. Don't waste your coupons on it. Just borrow it from Ninie, her and Ray bought it.