.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

tolerate everything in moderation

Monday, November 15, 2004

Look who's had and having a BIRTHDAY!


Happy Birthday Camryn

Not the one on the left, but the one with the bigger head on the right.
Yep this is Timmins. The wonderful world of white and I'm not just talking snow. And sub-zero temperatures in Farenheit. This is where the Day after Tomorrow was filmed.

Camryn is turning 5, I think. Not sure through all those layers of clothing.


Happy Birthday Jade!

Doesn't she look happy! She's turning 10 and look at her brother helping her be as happy as a fly in a breeze, just before hitting the windshield.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i don't remember ever seeing this picture? what'd you do to my kids again raymond?
- nie

Tue Nov 16, 10:17:00 PM EST

 
Blogger Ray said...

I did nothing! This was when Jaedin was born. Jan 5, 2002.
That might be Tresa's hands with the band-aids. See! This is why I give band-aids for presents. Never know when you'll need them.
I am a good and caring uncle.

Wed Nov 17, 08:26:00 AM EST

 

Post a Comment