.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

tolerate everything in moderation

Friday, December 31, 2004

Golden Child

I got this from Teen.
what's with the golden sheen around your kids head man.
I don't think it's the immaculate conception or anything, but I'd check your camera or printer for accuracy of the colour.




You can calibrate the colour on your printer. Read the manual on how to do it. Don't be calling me on what to do.

You're lucky you have such a cute kid and wants to be in the great outdoors. Must take it from the NON-filipino side of the family.

Tresa wants the pumpkin photo of Liam. See how much we love your kid. So take him outside!

Anyways Happy New Year!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The printer is calibrated. I don't know what the sheen is. It might be the tan he got from sunbathing. Plus, we do take him outside. Can't you see the tree in the photo behind him?

He does love the outdoors. Just yesterday he was pressing his face against the glass door in the kitchen. Then again, maybe he was trying to escape the mess in the kitchen that Teen made.

We tried calling you last night to wish you happy new year but I guess you guys were out partying.

Happy New Year!

-CR

Sat Jan 01, 10:41:00 AM EST

 
Blogger Ray said...

ya we were out. Out till 5AM. Well I slept from 1:30am til about 4am. Doing my blowfish imitation.

Sat Jan 01, 10:05:00 PM EST

 

Post a Comment