.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

tolerate everything in moderation

Friday, September 09, 2005

Visiting Hours

Man do my eyes look buggy. Must be the reason why my haircut is so bad. We went to Winnipeg to visit our cousin Trish. She'd been couped up in the hospital for a bit and since she's always come to T.O. to visit us. It's about time we repaid the favour. Plus she's never seen Kieran. So this was his chance to meet his tita Trish. He was pretty good, hardly complained. Only wanted deh-deh. I just got an email from her and she said she'd be home after the weekend.
I'd always promised that we'd come to Winnipeg. And finally we did. It's really flat. A plane can land anywhere. But surprisingly everything is 20 minutes away according to Tita Rit.
This is uncle Les. He's got more lives than three cats. He's got another set of eyes underneath those dark glasses.
When Uncle Les and tita Rit took us to the cottage we'd go for loooong walks. Actually it wasn't that long.
Who needs to go tubing when you can just fall off the back of the boat. Or John just had a fish jump up his shorts.
This is tita Rit. Kieran marked his territory right away.Uncle Les took us for a boat ride around Deception Bay and beyond.
Seems like someone was scared of the water.

For all the folks that don't read what I write you're missing out on all the extra photos that I upload. I put in links here and there.
I can't be more obvious than: click here for more photos
There's pics of Chris waterskiing underwater. Well his head was underwater. And he was only skiing for as long as his lungs had oxygen. And you'll see Liam imititating one of those dead chickens or ducks hanging in the restaurants in Chinatown. Click on the link and you can see for yourself.
The only photo I wish I had was the one where Liam ran right into the pool table at full speed. But I do have the after photo. Chris is icing his skull. This kid is like Bonk.
Photo of the day:
"Why'd you bring me on this boat! And give me deh-deh NOW!" said Liam.