.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

tolerate everything in moderation

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

What happened to Tama Teen?

Trish's got like 5 Tamagatchi's and she named them after family and friends. So not knowing anything about these toys, except that I brought one for my niece from the UK for her birthday, I tried it out. So it's basically an electronic pet. You feed it, play with it, train and discipline it, and even turn the lights off when it sleeps. If it gets sick you take it to the doctor. Oh and if it poops you scoop it up.

It's all in the the toy. 3 buttons.

Anyways. This one is Tama Teen. It's training level was only 2 bars so I was trying to train it. But in order to train it Trish said I had to feed it. But it's hunger levels were full and happy levels were almost full. So I fed it to get to do run hurdles or dance, etc. I had a hard time training it so I kept doing it. By the time I left, the training levels had not changed.

So Trish sent me this recent photo of the screen with Dan's Treo that fell in the pool. Usually there's some little animal on the screen moving around. But now there's some other thing on the screen that doesn't do anything. She said I must have trained it so much it quit.