.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

tolerate everything in moderation

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Three cheers for Gordo

We tip our glasses of pop, wine and water to Gordo and Yvonne.
Hip hip hooray!







And to Brenda for noticing my goatee after 6 years.
Hip hip hoooray!








Plus I get to eat seafood. Hooray.
Cuz Tresa hates seafood. boooo.
I get to eat Tresa's portion of the seafood. Hooray!





Others at the table were finding other things that were yummy. Perhaps he couldn't wait for dessert?

But I don't want to be selfish and eat all the extras. So I share with others at the table.
Plus I had eaten 3/4 of a pizza just a few hours earlier. So I was getting stuffed.




Then there is the bottomless pit. While eating he's always looking at the center of the table at the food and planning out what he's going to eat next.





And then there's green mango bubble tea.
Hey I think I see a ...

More reception Fotos
Brenda's pics

Blogger Unknown said...

Wow, would have been nice to see all the ol' Gang (ie. Mai, Etsuko, Brenda and Lance) but I was out west in Richmond, BC for work. Saturday I didn't get back to the hotel till about 10:30pm PST. It would have been 1:30am here. I had to explore Downtown Richmond to find dinner. Go figure it was a Sushi Buffet. Oh well.

Sat Aug 25, 02:03:00 AM EDT

 

Post a Comment