.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

tolerate everything in moderation

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Summer Sunset

I saw an orangey-red maple leaf on the deck at the cottage the other day. Just a sign that summer's at an end and fall is coming around the corner on the heels of summer.



We celebrated then end of summer with a BANG!
We had fireworks.
That one on the right was a biggie!

Kieran made a birthday firecracker out of them after they were used up.


And of course cerveza for anyone who could produce ID. We were carding the underage folks.




How many? Uno, dos, cinco, diez, VEINTE! Woo HOO!
Notice the eyebrows. I did my best to get them as high up my forehead as possible. I just can't do it like the pro-fessional.





It was a fight to the end. Summer was ending, and naptime was way past due. But the great fight was ON!


In the end it was a losing battle.
Fall will be here soon.

Hello More Fotos...