.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

tolerate everything in moderation

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Six, not sex

It was a rainy day. And I tried to order a pizza from 1-800-something-3636 not 'free sex - free sex'.

That's me on the right. Looking very euro-ish wearing everything that Tresa and her cousin Martin selected for me in and around Metzingen, Germany. Well except for my fruit of the looms and my target black socks. I chose those.

So I keep getting our anniversary date mixed up with Antonio's birthday. His is on the 22nd and ours is on the 24th.

It wasn't a rainy day, it was a real sunny day down here in the Garden State.
It's 6 years and counting today and getting better every day. Happy Anniversary.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!
Are you going to marry again - you look ready for it!
Izidor-Easy
Ask Tresa why they called me Sleazy Easy!

Wed Aug 27, 02:24:00 AM EDT

 
Blogger Ray said...

We were all dressed up and on our way to our friend Joanna's wedding.

We don't get a lot of opportunities to get all dressed up.

Wed Aug 27, 07:38:00 AM EDT

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ray, I was just kidding! It's good to see people get all dressed up.

Wed Aug 27, 02:52:00 PM EDT

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're getting good use out of the suit. Didn't you wear that at the wedding in California?

Thu Aug 28, 03:10:00 AM EDT

 
Blogger Ray said...

This pic was in California. It was the first time I'd worn it.

Thu Aug 28, 08:09:00 AM EDT

 

Post a Comment