.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

tolerate everything in moderation

Sunday, January 14, 2018

Rug Rats escape!

This was pretty fun. I didn't really know what to expect but not all Escape Rooms are created equal.  Some are kits that vendors buy and install.
Others create their own story and build it.
Escape Room Barrie is like the latter.

If you go on the FB page for this place, 99% of the people that pose for an escape room memorabilia photo, choose a gun as the prop of choice.  It's a bit scary that we are so desensitized to guns.  I know that it's a prop.  Still.

Which is why I chose the clock to signify that this is a time bound game.
The blanket is for that sense of safety and security.  I hope it was clean.  But no one sleeps in these rooms.  Also I looked like a homeless person.  At least I was smiling.
The hair dryer is because it was -20 below freezing and you need to keep your noggin warm to think.

I just noticed Kieran has the black light flashlight.
Then you get the other kids wielding the gun props and smiling.  The littlest with the biggest weapon.  And their dad with prop that he opened and obtained, what else - a hand gun prop.