.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

tolerate everything in moderation

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Bird's Nest

Does anyone know what 'nesting' means or ever heard the term?
Apparently this is what Tresa and I have been doing the last little while. We have been organizing and preparing the house for the baby's arrival. Tresa's been cleaning the house a lot. Scrubbing away all the chocolate finger prints left around the house from the kids.

We've been sifting through old stuff, getting rid of stuff, putting in organizers in closets. The Solutions stuff is really great. It's better than the Rubbermaid product and is relatively easy to put up. Even though we have OLD plaster walls, as long as you find the studs, it's fine. Works like a charm. And you can raise and lower the shelves whenever you want.

As my first project, I built a shelving unit with my cordless combo kit that I bought about a month back. I just have to say that cordless is awesome! The 18v drill/saw/light set works great. I know it's not a Bosche product (Sorry Martin, just way too expensive for me), but it does the job. I've still got some stuff to do for the bathroom linen closet but that's really the last thing.

So any day now.