.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

tolerate everything in moderation

Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Tulips, Cupcakes and Cheese, oh My!


That's Feb 14.  Officially Tulips, Cupcakes and Cheese day.
That's a big beemster wedge there.

Just put it on the VISA!
It's a little scary how high it can get,
but as long as it gets paid out every month, it's fine.

There was more than this.
We had soup.  Potato soup.

Oh ya and I got this vegetarian balsamic pizza, that's really tasty.
Warm it up in the oven for 5-10mins and it's awesome.

We hadn't planned on a meat free dinner.
It's just how it went.
We aren't big carnivores any more.
And to be honest I can't eat the meat as much as I used to.
I just can't metabolize it.  So it's fine.  A good adjustment as I've gotten older.


Then there's the Nintendo dude over there helping out.

I needed to get a taste of all the cupcakes from Rosanne's shop - BakerBots.
They're really good!