.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

tolerate everything in moderation

Monday, April 02, 2018

Happy Easter Birthday

It was for the most part a beautiful Easter weekend!
Friday was GOOD, Easter was Happy.  Lunch and dinner was delicious.

I got to ride on Good Friday.
Blew and slashed my tire on some plastic shards between Brickworks and Pottery Rd.  Used an expensive patch! I didn't have another tube.
But it got me home without another flat.  So it was worth it.

It was also Good because I got to change out the winter tires.  I thought the winter tires were loud, but it ended up that it was just our Civic telling us it's age.

The car is nearly indestructible. It's been uber dependable.
I will be sad to see it go.  But then driving a new car will make me forget about it really fast.

Got to eat a lot of variety this easter.  Seemed to be more so than usual.
Lamb, palachinka, salmon, soup, turkey, ham, sausage, home made horse radish, rice, dumplings, shrimp, adobo. puto, rice cake.  I was a EUROAsian eating machine.

It was international cuisine weekend.  And every professional Toronto sports team seemed to be losing.  WTF?  Guess pros go on holidays too.

Even got some classical music too.
When the angry violinist was not being rebellious.
He just needs 'positive reinforcement'.
Pretty often.  The more 'positive' the better.

April is one of the months of birthdays.
Lets get it all done with a big ass candle and costco cake.
As we were making our rounds from East to West end.







Back to the angry violinist entertaining the family friendly crowd with is facial expressions and violin.  Good thing we aren't Spaniards and it was the Tomato fest.  Kieran would be an easy and deserving target.





Happy birthday to my happy easter OneOfAKind professional organic wife.
Soon, retired will be squeezed somewhere in there.

I hear it every day.  Usually when she calls at 7:25am, 9:56am, 12:48pm, and 2:48pm when I need to tap the Green-P app for her physio appt / hair colouring / pedi-manicure appt.

Everyone loves home made cards.
Anyone can buy a gen pop funny card.
But making it yourself really sends the message home!
You can't buy this stuff. cuz it's free. LOL.

I also can't buy a lot of the stuff she wants.  But I always compromise.
Which is like a long term IOU.  I can't even use her shampoo.  Not allowed.  if I run out of my Dollar store 2 litre sized 8-in-1 stuff, I have to use the bar soap stuff that stays in your hair for the next 3 showers.

But eventually I will HAVE to come up with the goods.  I watch the stock market like a HAWK!  Mostly it's like a shit-hawk seagull.  But I'm learning and turning the corner.  GLTA!

My other option is to become an UBER driver or UBEREats/Foodora delivery guy.  This option seems like it might work out better for some reason.
This is proof that my family loves her more than me.
But I'm okay with that.
:-)


google pics