.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

tolerate everything in moderation

Friday, February 23, 2018

Mexican Family Day Rama!

It was Family Day.  The busiest day of the year for Sir Sam's.
The temps were going to be just under freezing for most of the weekend.
Monday was calling for rain though.

So we needed to get our skiing in on Sat an Sunday.








We found this guy though it was hard to find him since he usually wears that Elan Green jacket.
We found him next to a big dog.
I had to break out my board cuz I had to give Kieran my ski poles since his were like a 1/2 a foot too short now.
I did ride my board last year but getting up from putting on my bindings is getting harder with each and every year.

I'm gonna need a cane to help me get up.  I wish there was a better way of doing this.  But this is how it is.


For the first time since I've been told to come sit at the poker table, I won!  I'm usually brought in to make my donation to the pot.  Never made a withdrawal before!
I could NOT believe it!  They called me the blind chicken. And also something to do with 'inept', but I couldn't remember the exact phrase. Because there were 3 hands (2 were ALL-IN) that I took that I could not believe I won.

In any case I'm not joining PokerStars World Tour just yet.  This blind chicken needs to enjoy his corn and learn to see the cards a bit better.